The following qualities will develop within cadets during their enrollment in the Corps of Cadets:
- Encourage Good Citizenship
- Strengthen Self-Esteem
- Develop Leadership Potential
- Improve Physical Fitness
- Promote High School Completion
- Provide Incentive to Live Drug Free
- Enhance Life Skills: Math and Science
Cadet will earn 1 credit towards graduation for each full year completed in JROTC (class and Leadership Lab)
A chance to work with other cadets as a unit in both Leadership Lab, and Classroom sessions.
Cadets will learn skills that we hope will last for life; Leadership, Management, Responsibility, Decision Making, and abilities they themselves did not know they had.
Being part of the, JROTC DOES NOT OBLIGATE ANY CADET TO JOIN THE SERVICE
- All equipment, textbooks, and uniform items are provided to the student at no charge.
- Items are to be returned at the end of the year, or at the request of the JROTC.
- The dry cleaning and maintenance of the uniform during the school year is the responsibility of the cadet.
- Some voluntary field trips, social events, or gatherings may cost a fee. Students will be notified of any cost.
- If the cadet is a member of a special team, a pin, and a cord will be issued free of charge.